View Single Post
January 17th, 2010, 05:01 PM
Platinum Supermommy
That sounds awesome Cheryl! You'll have to tell me more about where it is and stuff when I see you. I don't think I'd have a homebirth until we are in a house, but I definitely think it would be cool down the road. For a doctors office, mine was pretty personal, but they weren't about to make me tea or anything!

I wish this area was a little more natural birth/lifestyle friendly. I feel like it's the complete opposite based on the people I've met with kids. Even walking to the grocery store with Levi in the bjorn I get dirty looks and slow traffic down.

It will be fun that your baby will probably be right in between Levi and our next baby (if everything goes smoothly), since we're gonna TTC again in June. When they get a little older the age won't be as big of a difference.

Have you thought about doing something like a story hour at the library? Most have them free and I used to meet people all the time when I took Orabel. Or a music class maybe. I did one with her that I liked, Music Together, but there has to be something closer to you.