View Single Post
January 21st, 2010, 08:54 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Zaks Mum~ View Post
People need to realise that yes stillbirth does and happen and yes it could happen to them, so they should be thankful that the ladies who have been through such a horrific experience take the time to share advice with us and relive the hell they went through.

Thank you ladies for sharing with us, please know not all of us wish to bury our heads in the sand and pretend that these horrible horrible things do not happen and some of us are appreciative of your time, thoughts and information.
After I read the thread in another DDC, I don't understand what the fuss was about. Sure, no one wants to think about losing their child, but if being more aware of the possibility that it could happen makes it more likely that it could maybe be prevented, then isn't it worth being a little more afraid? IRL, no one ever talks about stillbirths. Until I joined the loss boards a few years ago, I never gave it a thought. Because of your stories I am much more aware of my baby's movements and started doing kick counts as soon as I could feel the baby move regularly.

Thank you for sharing your stories.

10/31/05 (EDD 5/15/06), 4/17/06 (EDD 11/13/06)
Chemical p/g 1/11/08