View Single Post
January 22nd, 2010, 07:28 AM
Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
This is probably going to be my last check-in until Monday. I work tonight. Saturday I work in the a.m. then straight from there to church, then straight home to have friends over. Sunday a.m. we are going to a baptism, then I work in the p.m. It's going to be a loooong weekend for me. Being social is just exhausting to me, even when I'm with people I really like. I'm just not a nice person, LOL!

Going to do a routine for chest, shoulders, and triceps today, then maybe some cardio. I'll probably have to take rest days for Sat and Sun, although I'll at least try to get some good stretching in. Watching what I eat is always easier when I'm around other people, so I know I'll be good this weekend... well, Saturday night and Sunday morning at least. It occurred to me that pretty soon the market where I work will be stocking jelly beans and cadbury eggs... Lawd, give me strenth! LOL!

Take care, Ladies.. have a great weekend!

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!