Topic: Belly Laughs?
View Single Post
January 27th, 2010, 09:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to fibigrey
Oookay, this may be a stupid question..

BUT,

I laugh from my belly.. and when I get going, I really get going, and I cant stop, which in turn makes me feel like my baby is being shaken viciously inside my tummy..Because my stomach laughs with me LOL.. You guys know what I mean.. right?
Sometimes I laugh so hard that I hurt myself, my muscles, and ligaments.. My husband makes it worse, he's like "well next time we get an ultrasound, give it a good laugh and see if she shakes up and down."

I know she's in fluid, but it still kindof makes me think I shouldn't be doing the deep belly laughs like this, and I forgot to ask my doctor at my last appointment.. and man, I don't know if its hormones or what, but just earlier talking to my husband, I was laughing so hard I was crying..
When I did it when she was smaller, she'd just start moving alot afterward, actually she's moving alot right now, and I just got done with that laughing fit, but I also gave myself a pretty good contraction from laughing that hard.. My uterus is so sensitive this pregnancy..

ANYWAYS,

So.. I mean at least she's getting the good chemicals from my brain as I laugh, but the shaking and constricting, I dunno...It does the same thing basically when you cough, but alot faster lol.
What do you guys think? Anyone else a belly laugher?