View Single Post
January 28th, 2010, 07:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi ladies...Is it Thursday already? I have been sooooo NASTY this week. I think it's the winter getting to me. And, as we all know, I hate dieting. But, seriously, I am so crabby! I don't even want to be around me...

I weighed in... I'm actually down 7-8 lbs! Not bad... But, I'm having a really tough time finding/making time for my workouts. It seems like every time I get ready or start to get ready, Max wakes up, school calls, some minor domestic emergency arises. I hope to get better about exercising in the near future.

Marie...How exciting about the adoption!!! that is sooooo fantastic! You'll have to post the portraits when you get them back! You're not going to Mexico? That is a real bummer. I am going to visit my dad in FL in March...I cannot wait. I am just HOPING that some summer clothes fit by then. I DON"T want to buy anything new or wear maternity clothes (it's fun when you're PG. It's awful when you're post partum)

Jennifer... I read about the graham crackers and it made me want some! AHHHH! Luckily, I don't think I have any in the house. And, don't feel bad about eating them. There are much worse snacks you could have eaten. If it were me, and I was PG and holding a package of graham crackers, I would gotten up and found marshmallows and chocolate to make s'mores. That would be why I gained so much with all my PGs.

Well, I need to get some sleep and I've still got to go over about 80 e-mails. I'll check in soon.

You guys are great! I am so much more motivated having you guys to update to as I work on weight loss and fitness.