View Single Post
January 29th, 2010, 10:02 AM
Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
Hi Ladies.

Kelty, good to hear from you, hon! Sorry you had a bad week, but sounds like your efforts are really paying off. It is really hard for me to make time to exercise some days. I'm kinda at an advantage, though, because we homeschool so all my kids are home all day... I have older ones around to keep the little ones more-or-less out of trouble for an hour and a half. It took a lot of trial and error for me to find the time of day that would work best. Finally I told the kids "this is something I have to do". I think they figured how important it is to me, after seeing how upset I get when my workout time is interrrupted. I hope you can work something out, even just a few days a week would make a difference. It seems counter-intuitive, but exercising really helps boost my energy levels... I bet you would see the same result.

Marie, I hope you aren't too disappointed about not going to Mexico... You have the best possible reasons for delaying the trip.

I did my exerise for the day... a kenpo workout plus extra stretching. I work tonight and we have a busy weekend ahead, so not sure when I'll check back in. Have a blessed weekend, Ladies!

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!