View Single Post
February 5th, 2010, 09:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I would just follow the general guidelines about congousness. Simlilar to what the schools expect before you send your child back to classes. I would expect that they ALL be fever free for 24 hours WITHOUT the aid of things like Tylenol or Motrin or other fever reducers
Be free of vomitting/the runs for 24 hours
Be feeling well again and symptom free.
If those things are all good then I think its fine for them to come over but if not I'd hope they would stay home.
Our kids have the 24 hour stomach bug passing around so personally, I'm being careful about not going to anyones home until I know everyone is symptom free for 24 hours and that 24 hours at least pass with no one new coming down with it. I think that is reasonable.
Could you maybe send out a mass email to all your invited guests telling them how excited you are for the Super Bowl party and then reminding everyone that with all the illnesses and virus' floating around out there, to please remember to be healthy before you visit! Maybe then you woudln't feel like you were directing it specifically to them but they'd still get the message! Good luck. I hate sticky situations like that!

Thank you Kiliki for my awesome siggy!

visit our family blog at www.stalkedbythestork.com