View Single Post
February 7th, 2010, 01:09 PM
Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
I have a wrap style carrier and I LOVED carrying Kaija in it. She loved snuggling in close and I could pretty much cover her entirely and walk anywhere with her in it. I could also zip my coat over it when it was cooler outside and she'd be plenty warm. A guy actually stopped us on a walk one day and asked if I had cotton candy in my coat However, I will say that the one downfall of it is it's not easy for me to put on anywhere other than at home. For instance, I can't take it to the mall and put it on in the parking lot and carry my baby. When I did want to do that I'd put it on at home under my coat and then put baby in it when we got there. So that was kind of inconvenient, but overall I really loved it and can't wait to bust it out again! The first couple of times figure out how to put it on were tricky, but once I got the hang of it it only took me a few minutes. My friends thought it was weird, but once they saw how comfy Kaija and I were they were impressed! Also, if you are more slender than I am, you could always put it on and see how much extra fabric you have on the ends and trim some off so it isn't sooooo long. I personally need the length!