View Single Post
February 8th, 2010, 10:58 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I've been MIA for a while on this board because we've been dealing with some issues with Jonah, and then I took a little unplanned mini-vacation with my MIL this week.

When I got back from the trip, DH told me that everyone at his company was getting a bonus from last year's productivity. I was thinking that he meant like $500 or $1000, but he told me that it will be over $3200!!!!

Our midwife costs $3600, and we were getting concerned about how we would afford this out of pocket, since our insurance absolutely will not pay a cent of it. Here's our answer! I am not a religious person, but my mother is always telling me that God will provide during times of need, and even though I don't believe in a God with a capital G, I certainly feel that this notion fits here. To just have this fall into our laps, and it is exactly the amount that we needed. It's unbelievable. A weight has been lifted off of my shoulders.

Just thought I'd share!

Oh, and an update. I do have an appointment this week, but I think I will have to cancel it due to weather. The appointment is Wed. afternoon, and we are expecting to have a snowstorm pound us from tomorrow up until thursday. I'm not concerned though, because everything is going well. Evie has been moving around a LOT, I've felt absolutely wonderful, and my fundal height seems to be okay (I have a fascination with checking it every night) So I'm sure the appointment can wait until driving conditions are a bit better. Although, I do look forward to hearing her little heart at each visit

Click the blinkies!

Thank You, Pattyandthemoos, for my beautiful siggy!