View Single Post
February 9th, 2010, 01:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I've been on bedrest since the first part of December. So I know exactly how you feel. I've only been out of the house to go to my various appointments. Luckily, I can work from home so that keeps me a little busy. Imagine bed rest with a 2 year old running around. My son doesn't understand why I can't pick him up and why I can't play on the floor with him (it hurts my back to sit on the floor). I'm really hoping this baby comes mid March so that I can end the bed rest. Around 36-37 weeks I may just stop with the bed rest so it can help the baby drop down into position. I can't even go shopping for the baby. I don't like doing online shopping because I like to be able to touch and inspect the items. Since this baby is a girl we have to get tons of girl things. I gave my sister some money this past weekend so she can do all of the shopping. I feel like I'm missing out a lot, but I'll do anything to keep this baby in until at least 36-37 weeks. My son was born at 34 weeks due to preterm labor (my water broke) so if I can keep this one in it'll be worth it.