View Single Post
February 9th, 2010, 03:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks everyone! And I honestly have no idea how some ladies here have endured bedrest for so long! You are soooo patient! I've had a hard time staying put on the couch even just tonight, I'm really going to have to work on this! But yes, as long as the baby is fine, I have nothing to complain about, right? Here's hoping there are no problems at my profiling ultrasound tomorrow, then I may be able to convince myself to lay low for awhile, try to just enjoy the kicking and use this time to read up and prepare mentally as much as possible. I haven't seen the baby since 22 weeks, the only time I even have had a peek, and from tomorrow on I will be having a profiling ultrasound every week. I guess that will be a positive, as long as the baby is doing well. I have no choice really but to accept the bedrest, I just really wasn't expecting this. Thanks for letting me rant though!

And Vanessa...funny you mentioned hobbies because I called my sister after I came home from the doctor's to ask her to bring me all her patterns for cross-stitching, which I love but haven't had enough time for lately. She has tons of bibs, blankets, etc. patterns I could work on for the baby, now that I'll have more time; it's affordable and passes A LOT of time!

Last edited by LisaBrown; February 9th, 2010 at 04:03 PM.