View Single Post
February 10th, 2010, 09:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'M HERE! Our downstairs computer that the boys use for homework crashed and they've had to use my laptop for all of their school stuff. They keep leaving me with a computer/laptop with no battery. And, as you can see by the time on my post, I'm getting my computer pretty late at night. Things are gonna have to change. I need to keep up with my e-mail, you guys, and the board I co-host! Well, for now, homework computer needs have to come first.

Update on me. I haven't gained any weight, but, I haven't lost any either. I think it's because I've not increase my exercise significantly. But, I'm seeing my clothes fitting better, so that's something positive.

I absolutely KNOW that I will be having a huge cheat day coming before Ash Wednesday. I give up dessert, junk food, deep fried food, sugared-soda, etc... so I'll need a quick fix of that stuff before I go "cold turkey"

I went back to the gym today! yay I'm gonna be sore. But, it's a start. Max was at Grandma's so it worked out great. I have to be honest. I am not really thrilled about putting Max in the child care there. It seemed kind of crazy. You'd think I wouldn't care on baby #4, but, it was pretty chaotic. And, I worry about him getting sick. (Sorry, had to "mom vent" for a minute) I'm hoping that I can go at a less busy time and that he'll be fine.

Marie- I love popcorn. We have a movie style popcorn maker in our house! Don't worry about indulging on that every once in a while (or even a little more frequently than that). If that's your weakness, it's not as bad as you think. Yes, it's not carrots. But, it's also not deep fried cheese curds...Can you tell I'm from WI ????

Jennifer - I really wish I was as disciplined as you are during PG. I wouldn't be in this situation if I planned food and activity like you do! Good for you! How are you feeling?

Great to update! I hope to be back soon! But please know that I'm in this for the "long haul" with you ladies! If I don't post for a few days, there's a reason, and it doesn't mean I'm gone. I wouldn't trade you guys as buddies!