View Single Post
February 11th, 2010, 10:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
was this morning. All is good. She checked me to be sure I wasn't leaking ambiotic fluid and I wasn't so that was good. I think I gained another 2 lbs. so a total of 12 this pregnancy so far. Blood pressure was good still so that is wonderful, that there will be no bedrest this pregnancy. Baby's heartbeat was 130 which is a little lower than it's been but I guess no concern.

I go back next week for my 2nd 4D u/s and then the following week for my OB visit since I'm on the every 2 week schedule right now.

The insomia has kicked in full force now. If I wake up anytime between 2-4 a.m. I cannot go back to sleep. My OB told me to try some sleep aids since the Tylenol PM's are no longer working.

I'm ready for this baby, but not really ready...if you know what I mean. I'm still having a hard time trying to believe soon I'll have 2 kids to care for. My body wants her out since pregnancy has become uncomfortable, but then I think wait a minute what am I rushing things for that will just mean more work for me when she's here...LOL!