View Single Post
February 12th, 2010, 01:02 PM
Mommy to Three!
Awww! Happy Birthday Sydney!!!!!!!

Well, tonight our church is putting on a Parents Night Out,and so Dh and I are taking advantage of it and going to see the Movie "Valentines Day" and then go eat some dinner. He has to work this weekend and I was going to drive down to see my parents tomorrow but they've got a bunch of stuff to do...(its an hour and a half drive)....so No big plans, other than church on Sunday and then heading over to pick up some clothes for the baby. A friend of my husbands has a TON of 0-12 and 12-24 month stuff and its all Baby Gap, and Childrens Place and lots of other big brand names and so we are getting all of that.. I have no idea what all is included but just a TOn of stuff, they did they there were SEVERAL sleepers, recieving blankets and dresses and some crib sheets and changing table covers, etc...... So im suppose to go get it Sunday after church sometime. Is it bad that the baby that isnt here yet has a BETTER wardrobe than her momma? lol
We've already bought some cute dresses and sleepers from babies R Us and Target but this will basically have her set for the most part, for the first year or so..So thats great.

Oh, we did buy a Stroller/Carseat combo the other day, We bought the Baby Trend Travel System in Mojoto....its the flex-loc one...I LOVE It...
Its in a green and brown.. Baby Trend Travel System Stroller - Mojito - Baby Trend - Babies "R" Us

I happily Breastfed Alba for 5 1/2 months!!!!

Below is my weightloss ticker. This is not for the pregnancy weight to come off as it has pretty much all came off. The rest of it is just what I've been wanting to loose for a while now to get back to my healthier weight!