View Single Post
May 22nd, 2006, 02:44 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to GinaOfAllTrades
<span style="font-family:Georgia">I completely understand how you feel. I have to deal with a stupid XH and my DF\'s stupid XWife. My ex pays only $200 a month and makes it seem like he is father of the year, he at least sees his son so I can\'t complain too much...other than he needs to appreciate the fact that i am such a nice person LOL. TJ holds him high also.

DF\'s X is another story, DF has custody of their son and she JUST started paying support (they have been divorced 2 yrs now). She is only required to pay $50 (basically just on principal). She didn\'t pay anything at all until like 2 months ago. And she rarely sees him at all. And DSS has her on such a high pedestal that it isn\'t even funny. I am like "she is never around, I feed you, bath you, take you to and from school, tuck you in at night, and fix your boo-boo\'s. How is it that she is so great!" Jealousy streak I guess.

But enough of my drama, back to you...

You have every right to feel the way you do but on a serious, outsider looking in opinion here, just because he is not paying it is not in the best interest of anyone to deny him from speaking or seeing her if he wants to. I know that sounds harsh and it is totally not fair...WE are the ones doing all the parent stuff (some mom\'s or dad\'s are having to be both mom and dad) and they get to reap all the rewards.

Continue to let him talk to her if he chooses to but I would definately reccomend talking witha lawyer to discuss what you want to happen and to see what your options are.

Best of luck in everything.</span>