View Single Post
February 15th, 2010, 09:00 PM
Mommy of 3!
*bump*

So, my favorite part is picking out the bedding/nursery theme, right?

Even though we have a boy and a girl nursery, I want to do a new theme for Baby #3. I just hate him/her not getting her own bedding set (and I get tired of the first set after 3 years anyways).

So, I found crib bedding that I like that I could use in each nursery that coordinate with the colors that are already in the room. So, I can just add the nursery bedding and maybe a few accents without having to completely redo the room.

DD's room is mostly in white, black, and red (it's a garden set with butterflies, dragonflies, and flowers). If Baby #3 is a girl, I'm going ladybugs!

Then, I'll just get her name with these matching letters.

And, add one or two of these and call it good (with what I have in the room for DD1).

DS's nursery is painted in tan and decorations are neutral colors. (His bedding is currently tan, green, and yellow.) And, I love this Mod Pod Pop Monkey if Baby #3 is a boy (I love monkeys, green, polka dots, and stripes - and this bedding has all 4).

I'd want the wall decals with the polka dots and monkeys. You can see a picture following this link. It's so cute.
Mod Pod Pop Monkey Wall Decals - Kids Line - Babies "R" Us

Matching letters...

I'd probably get the adorable, matching rug and hamper and call it good.