View Single Post
February 17th, 2010, 10:23 AM
Platinum Supermommy
my baby is 4 weeks old now so im not a soon to be mama but:

I got my BFP on Mother's Day when I was 10DPO. My first symptom was side boob pain, a drippy feeling in my throat and feeling like I was getting a cold.
I started that at 9 DPO and then the night of 9DPO I had horrendous cramps. I spent an hour lying there wanting to cry because I thought I was getting AF and/or had food poisoning because they hurt so bad.
Then the next day when AF didn't show I decided to test.

With that pregnancy I did two IUIs that didn't work and then used a private sperm donor and that worked.

With my m/c I had the symptoms starting at 10DPO and got the BFP at 11DPO. No cramping with that one though. With that pregnancy I got pregnant on the first IUI.

With my now 4 year old I had the run down feeling like I was getting a cold but at the time I didnt know that is a very early pregnancy symptom for me. I figured I was just getting a cold and I remember wondering why it never progressed to a cold.

With that pregnancy I got pregnant the first cycle ttc naturally.

Oh and I have that feeling like I'm getting a cold for the entire first trimester btw. I have for both pregnancies that progressed. With my m/c I had it right up until the day before I started bleeding.