View Single Post
February 18th, 2010, 02:23 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I guess what really confuses me is that she had said before that it's no big deal if he doesn't come. She said it herself that most of the appointments are just a quick check-in, and not really much for the dad to do. She said she wants to do a Saturday appointment in April with the whole family (Jonah too- I haven't been bringing him either because he's had a lot of his own appointments. I don't want to disrupt his day any more. MIL watches him during his nap, and that is when I schedule appointments for) I don't know- it just seems odd that she told me one thing in the beginning and now she's pushing for something different, that isn't very convenient for us. KWIM? And like I said, he is showing his support by coming to the birth circle, which I think is a BIG way to show his support because most of the dads stay home for that, and he comes to the birth center with me whenever she has a speaker and a discussion group. I'll talk to her about it. Maybe she feels like in the group setting she can't really get to know him?

Click the blinkies!

Thank You, Pattyandthemoos, for my beautiful siggy!