View Single Post
February 21st, 2010, 10:28 PM
*Hayley*
and DH's mother is on her way back home. The stupid lazy B- was just as annoying as ever. She brought a suitcase filled with CHRISTMAS presents - all things the boys couldn't wear because they were too small (Cohen even got a pair of girl pants ). The receipts? She's returned and exchanged so many times that she doesn't have some of them WHATEVER For Cohen's birthday she gave him a really cute Elmo backpack filled with small candy and dollar bills and change Are you trying to get him to choke? Yesterday I had a meeting for a nursing program and DH took her and the boys to get lunch. He sent her in to get the sandwiches and she gets cheese on my sandwich. They don't put cheese on that unless you ask for it, and she knows I can't eat dairy bc she asked just the day before how I'm doing on the dairy free diet. I didn't realize until I was 3/4 of the way through

She didn't talk to Abe, she talked at him. She yelled at Cohen above both of us whenever we would discipline him (DH actually grew a set and snapped at her during dinner when she did this). She's probably the worst parent I've ever encountered who doesn't beat children.

About 5 minutes after she walked in the door she looked at Abe and said "I'm coming for the next one I don't care what they say". No way in hell is that going to happen. I'm going to beg DH not to even tell her I'm pregnant.

I've been super angry with my DH all weekend for being a wuss when it comes to telling her how it is. He needs to grow up. She is SO manipulative and he falls into her trap every time he sees her.

We had Cohen's bday party today and the lazy witch did NOTHING to help set up, she took a nap on the couch instead. I ignored her the entire afternoon until she left and barely said goodbye because I was so fed up with her.

It'll take a few days to get back into the normal routine with DH because I'm so angry with him. Vent over...for now.