View Single Post
February 22nd, 2010, 02:36 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari_B View Post
Hi Holly, welcome back! I just have to say that your little boy is absolutely adorable!!

I'm sorry about the crazy cycles, hopefully with the provera and some clomid they can get your to start ovulating again. I have the same problem. I don't O on my own and have to trigger if I want to.

How did you get pregnant with your DS? Did you use any MA then, if so how long did it take you?
Hi, Thanks!
With Jackson we tried a year by ourselves then I took Clomid. The first cycle worked but I miscarried very early. The next cycle, the Clomid didn't do anything and it was 2 months before I got my period. The next month I decided I needed a break, didn't take Clomid, DTD ONE time that month...and got pregnant. So cliche right? The clomid got me to ovulate on my own without taking it so I'm hoping it will work this time too! We tried 16 months for Jackson all together. He is totally worth it

Quote:
Originally Posted by pianogirl View Post
Hi Holly, My name is Michelle. Sorry you are here again but welcome! Hopefully you can get your cycles all straightened out and you will see a BFP soon now that you are starting ma.
Hi Michelle! I'm hoping it will be sooner than later but who knows! Thank you for the welcome!