View Single Post
February 22nd, 2010, 07:11 PM
Christa~ SuperMom to Cade
Yay Bonnie!!! You girls are doing great. And Kim, don't worry about 1/2 a pound, could have been as simple as water retention. I can lose a pound or 2 just from taking a water pill at night. Or... like my hubby says, maybe you just needed to poop. LOL

Well, I weigh on Sunday so yesterday I was down 7 pounds from January 25th. So 7 pounds in 4 weeks. I only lost 1 pound last week but I was SOOOOOOOO stressed out last week, I couldn't eat anything and when I don't eat and exercise, my metabolism shuts down... everybody's does actually but that's another lesson for another time. Stress sucks for weight loss so I"m trying to keep it nice & relaxed this week & eat more & more often.

I started taking Cade to the YMCA's nursery last week so I can go to the gym EVERY DAY now. (rock on! LOL) And I should be getting 30DS in the mail this week (woo hoo!) so I'm going to start pulling some 2-a-days. Going to be awesome

I am sitting at 158 right now, down from 165, and I'm determined to be down to 150 by March 25th. That would be 15 pounds in 2 months. Do'able.