View Single Post
February 24th, 2010, 11:11 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kary♥RN Send a message via Yahoo to Kary♥RN
Last week at work... I couldn't help lift a heavy Pt... Everyone knows I have have had three losses.. and that we are TTC.. w/MA (since I go to the Dr for Follie checks at 730am.. so I have to be out on time). The one nurse asked me do you know how far along you are?... I said I know exactly when I concieved since I had an ultrasound to show my follie... and I temp... From behind I hear a comment from another Nurse I work with... (Who is always telling me if God wants you to have another child he will give you one, It is in Gods Hands, It is up to God, GOD, GOD, GOD...) Not that I don't believe.. but me and the big man have had many talks about taking three of my babies...

So I hear her say... That is not Gods Time..... (Meaning that I shouldn't be "keeping track"... I would guess, or I shouldn't be on Meds and monitoring my eggs)... I turned to her and said... I have done nothing different than I what I have been doing... so it is Gods time... He choose this time...

What gives people the right to make such comments.

Thank you GraysMama For my BEAUTIFUL Siggy!!!

BFP 11/09/08 M/C 11/11/08 BFP 01/02/09 M/C 01/29/09 BFP 08/26/09 M/C 10/02/09 Missing our 3 Angles