View Single Post
February 24th, 2010, 08:22 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hahaha! El, I wake up a bit earlier (about 5:45) when we want to BD in the am during the week. Well, sometimes I wake up. I am 45 mins from work, so I know exactly what you mean. We BD morning or night, don't really have a set plan. What can I say...can't get enough of my DH. Well, usually that's how it is. Lately, I haven't been feeling as frisky. Not sure what to make of it, though I'm sure it has to do with being so stinkin' tired. I go to bed early, but lay there and toss and turn. Or wake up all thoughout. Not sure what to make of it. I'm so hoping you get your BFP this cycle! That would be wonderful!!

Question for you, if you don't mind answering. What kind of maternity leave do you have (how long)? And can you take a longer leave of absence? I just found out my school allows up to a year (or maybe it's 2 years) for a leave of absence when you've had a baby. Just curious as to what other school districts offer. With DS#2, I had a c-section, but went back to work after 4 weeks, because I wanted to finish out the last 2 weeks of the school year.

Baby and sticky bean dust!!!