View Single Post
March 5th, 2010, 05:11 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My oldest son Goes to work with my husband every now and then. He is in the Navy and currently in an instructor position and my son actually enjoys going for the day.
My husband isn't always able to let our children go to work with him, like when he is attached to a submarine, so when he isn't he enjoys taking advantage of it.

He has taken the kids down to the submarine when he's had to go in to get something or take his bags down before a deployment and the kids LOVE it!

I don't see anything wrong with the air traffic controller taking his kids to work. I'd assume that his work load was probably light compared to a regular day, to compensate for the kids being there. And letting the kids clear a plane or two doesn't concern me, because I don't doubt that they were heavily supervised while doing it. It wouldn't surprise me if the dad first said something to the crew before the children cleared the plane and the media isn't adding that in on the story. I think it's blown out of the water, just like many things in the news today.

Ask me about dōTERRA Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils!

Or click on the picture above to visit my Facebook page!