Topic: my update
View Single Post
March 6th, 2010, 01:30 AM
Zane & Jude's mama
Thought I'd share some recent pics of Zane! It's been a while since I shared! He's getting so big. He got his first haircut a month back because his bangs were in his eyes he couldn't see!

Yes Zane is going to be a big brother!!! I couldn't believe it happened so fast after the m/c. (we decided to just let His will happen, even though they say you should wait a cycle or 2 out after a loss, based on dates I ovulated about a week after I finally stopped bleeding after 18 days of bleeding)

Meet baby #2!!! Had the u/s on Wednesday and saw the heart-beating! Wish we got to hear it but that's ok, we got a pic!

I wanted to wait to announce this here after our u/s and after we made the announcement to our families. hope no one's mad at me for keeping this a secret from you Our families are excited for us! We were afraid they were going to say something silly like that's too soon to have another one.

I'm 7 weeks and the estimated due date from the u/s measurements since I had no clue about my cycle since it was the m/c cycle is October 22, 2010. (my bday is Oct. 11, DH is Oct 19, my moms is Oct 26, my BILs is Oct. 10, DH's grandpa is Oct 30 and our nephew is Oct. 31) I'm hoping this lil one does get an October birthday....but if this LO is as late or later than Zane was then it'll be a November baby, but that's ok. Can't wait to find out this LO's birthday and to find out girl or boy! Which we will again at around 16 weeks, so in 9 weeks we should know!! I'm excited!

We're planning another home birth, so excited and can't wait! We're meeting the midwife today, hope we click!! She's actually American! Since we're in the UK, this LO will get dual citizenship which is pretty cool! We're praying my mom can/will come out for a few weeks to be here for the birth to watch Zane.

I've been having terrible, awful morning sickness...gets the worst at night. I can't sleep good because I feel so awful. I've puked 3 times the last few days, so not fun, especially doing it in front of your DS I've tried all the remedies and suggestions but nothing really helps. I'm getting acupuncture TUesday and I'm praying it helps. And that this m/s ends soon and doesn't stay for the rest of the pregnancy! I feel like a terrible mommy and wife who doesn't do much of anything. I haven't been eating healthy like I should either....mainly things like bread, crackers, bananas, grapes, rice and Sprite. That's about all I can handle.

sorry for the lengthy update!