View Single Post
March 6th, 2010, 09:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We go through baby names and high-lite the names we like in different color high-liter. Then we narrow it down... With M we had a list of three names we agreed to try and before we agreed on one he told everyone if it was a girl it would be Mariska. I was *pissed* Mariska was not my first choice, and wouldn't have even been on the list except he loved it so much. So I told him, fine we'll name this baby Mariska but I am choosing her middle name and I have 100% power on naming the next baby.

So now I just have to find a name for this little one. I'm feeling like it's a boy, but I cannot find a single boy name to hold my interest and he doesn't have any he likes either. It's gonna be tough!
"I trust birth—not birth attendants—for if you only trust birth that is attended then you really don't trust birth at all. You trust the attendant. And then you start over. Who? Doctor, surgeon, CNM, CPM, SIM? And it goes on and on...." - Carla Hartley
"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Gandhi
"What good fortune for those in power that people do not think." - Adolph Hitler