View Single Post
March 7th, 2010, 12:09 PM
Super Mommy
Hi Ashley! Congratulaions!!! You certainly have a level head on your shoulders!!!

I was in the middle of a divorce when I met and started dating my baby's donor.....I knew he did not want children and I was taking the pill on top of having some fertility issues. I have a 4 year old girl from my marriage and I consider her a little miracle!
Flash forward to last summer, I had a feeling and took a test before I was even late.....Positive.....I told the baby's father I was pregnant and told him that I would terminate the pregnancy but I just couldn't do it (Best decision I've ever made!) When I told him I was keeping the baby and he did not have to stick around if he did not want too he was furious and became VERY abusive. In the end he threatened to beat me black and blue and murder myself and he baby so I called the police and got an anti harassment order. I wish that I had never told him and just left and disappeared off his radar because he continues to be a threat to me and my son. My story is definitely the polar opposite of others out there but I will never regret keeping my son!! I am due in a few weeks and can't wait to meet him!!! My family has been wonderful and the people in my life who were judgmental over my situation were moved to the back of the line!! Life is too short and too wonderful for judgmental people!

Even if you never speak to the one who gave you your baby again, you will be okay!!!

Good Luck Hon!!!!

Thank You Jaidynsmum for my fabulous fall siggy!