View Single Post
March 12th, 2010, 07:35 PM
(rebeccabaltimore)
I am 30 weeks pregnant today I feel like I've been pregnant forever! But things are going really well. It's hard on me, and I feel crappy, but the baby, named Grant, is doing fantastically well despite all of my high risk issues. My blood sugars and blood pressure are great, and the nursery is coming along!

Because of the diabetes, we will actually be meeting Grant a little early, we are inducing at 39 weeks - just 9 weeks from now! We are planning a vaginal delivery too. More than anything I am so excited to meet my son!!!!! He has such a personality already, I can't wait to see what he's like on the outside!

And you know, the fact that we conceived him in a doctor's office is totally okay, I think it makes him unique. It also continues the family tradition - my twin brothers were conceived the same way (IUI) in the same office! My mom and I both had the same severe OHSS, but it seems like a lifetime ago.

I remember when it seemed like we'd never ever get pregnant. And then it seemed like we'd never have a baby that made it. But we're nearing the finish line!

I overcame a lot of obstacles to get pregnant, but if I can do it, so can you guys!!!!

Thank you Vicki for my awesome siggy!!