View Single Post
March 12th, 2010, 08:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Nope, I start two week appointments after my next one on April 9th. My blood pressure was surprisingly good today so maybe I will get lucky this time.

PUPPS sounds horrible, I couldn't imagine being itchy like that for months, I would lose my mind!

I just had a baby shower when I was pregnant with Carly last April so I won't be having one this time, plus we don't really need anything. What I did last time was I decorated the room and everything, but I didn't buy much else except what I needed to decorate until after the shower. It was soo hard waiting!

I think she'll be early, but who knows. I was induced with Carly at 37 weeks because of the pre-e, so I never got a chance to go into labor on my own. I think if this baby is measuring as big as she did then if I don't have her on my own before 39 weeks they'll induce me. Carly was 9lb 3.8oz at 37 weeks so she was HUGE lol.

I'll be having a growth scan at 36 weeks to see if I'm having another huge baby. Are you going to be having any more ultrasounds?