View Single Post
March 16th, 2010, 11:33 AM
I have been diagnosed with a SCH. I started spotting at about 5 or 6 weeks just brown. Then at 8 weeks I had a MAJOR bleed. I was at my sons baseball game and ran to the bathroom because I thought for sure I was miscarrying. Went to the ER and had an US done. They said it was 10cm. The radiologist said I would probably miscarry that night because the amount of blood. The weird thing though is that my DR previously put me on Lovenox a blood thinner because I had a clot 7 years ago from a surgery which might explain the amount of blood loss. Dont know if that is helping me or not.I am now 10 weeks tomorrow and baby is still good as of yesterday. I have been spotting the WHOLE time and have had 3 additional heavy bleeds since then. They are like one a week. My Dr. gave me a 60-70 percent chance of carrying full term. This has been very stressfull but God is in control, and Jesus is in the business of healing. So ladies stay fervent in your prayers. There are PLENTY of women who make it through ok. More often than not.

Last edited by kparker0501; March 16th, 2010 at 11:46 AM.