Topic: Hi All....
View Single Post
March 16th, 2010, 06:09 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi All -

I have been reading posts here and there for a while and am coming out of hiding. My name is Missy, I am almost 41 and TTC...

When we got pregnant last year we were using condoms and wanted to wait until the summer to get pregnant. We went out to dinner one night, had a few drinks, had unprotected sex ONCE and bam! we were pregnant. It was so easy and awesome and fun. Lost the baby and have been TTC for almost a year now.

I went to obgyn and had FSH levels done (6.6) and an ultrasound which came back great. She gave me a referral to an RE but we did not go. I wanted to try on our own.

Well I am not a spring chicken and really never ever thought I would TTC for a year and not get pregnant.

DF is on board to go to an RE... What should we expect at the first visit? How much are we looking to spend? We do not have any insurance, I have a healthcare line of credit that we will be using for this.

Thanks ladies.

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.