View Single Post
March 17th, 2010, 07:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks for the progressive phonics link, I'm sure I'll end up making some use of it as its free
Its not really software i want, but books, but would happily take the readingware software if it meant i could print the books. I really think the everyone a learner - I See Sam books were the best ever printed for early reading, with the Reader rabbit books coming in second. I've tried scholastic too, but being in the UK their prices to parents are a bit high, its cheaper to buy from amazon.
I will be buying some more software soon too, but am planning on Jumpstart's Grade 2 Secret Agent, Mathblaster the Basics and maybe the Grammar one from jumpstart too. They are all available as downloads, saving me the high cost of postage to the UK.
If anyone has tried them please let me know.
PS We love Jumpstart world, you can do some of the activities free if anyone hasnt thttp://www.jumpstart.com/aboutus/aboutus.aspxried it yet:
We bought the lifetime membership as it gives you full access to 4 Virtual world educational programmes + the main jumpstart world.
JumpStart 3D Virtual World - adventure based learning for kids