View Single Post
March 22nd, 2010, 04:49 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Glad to entertain...Matt was initially grossed out, but when I started aiming at him (from across the room) and hitting him with it, it became more than entertaining...fwiw, my milk didn't come in until day 4, and until then, he lost weight, but I *think* he is gaining now (though I have no way of testing that since his next dr appointment isnt until April 2...

anyway...
Thanks for your help girls...this last time I fed him, he was starving, and then proceeded to spit up so much...I mean, the kid is peeing and pooping like a champ, but there is also so much coming up...

I think I'm going to try the one boob thing...one quick question, do you manually pump (I dont have a pump yet, I think I should probably start looking sooner rather than late since I'll need it when I go back to work anyway) with your hand when doing just one, and for how long...also, how long does he stay on the one boob? I let him go till he loses interest, sometimes its about 15 minutes total, this last time, he fed for 40 minutes (20 per side)...