View Single Post
March 25th, 2010, 11:19 AM
omg omg omg - Rebecca I had no idea. Holy toledo, and good god. That's insane and just... insane. I'm so sorry for everything. And you have such a great sense of humor in print and such a practical tone - you'd...well, never know that... I guess for lack of a better way to say it. I'm so sorry - but sorry is too small a word.

Meanwhile - overall, re: what I originally posted. It's... funny?... if you will. I think you need to have a sense of humor to get through so much of this. I had a D&C last June and of course through away all the literature. I figured been there, done that. Well I never bothered to read the little note about stool softners and laxatives and your cervix being banged up. ASK me, just ask me about the conversation I had through the bathroom door with my husband.
"You need the Astroglide WHY????" Please. So I get my friend was well intentioned, sometimes though!!! I just want to be like "Stiffle it Edith"

And I'm sorry to about everyone's losses. Sorry if I sound comical and flippant at times, it doesn't take away how sad I feel when I see your posts and siggy's. It's so hard to absorb what you girls have all experienced and yet, to a one, everyone is so NORMAL it's astonishing. You'd think we'd all be nutjobs!