View Single Post
March 25th, 2010, 03:10 PM
~Heather~
I had my first midwife appointment this morning! It went very well! I got to ask her all my questions, and she was very nice and easy going! She adjusted my Due date a few days, but said that she doesn't worry about her patients being "over due" til at leat 42 weeks, at which point she might sugest some natural forms of induction. She is fine delivering breach, and has never preformed an episiotomy, and has very few women tare. I feel quite confident in her care, and I'm so happy to have finally found someone!
We got to hear the heartbeat! It took her a min to find it (I was so worried she wouldn't be able to!), but she did, and it was a nice and strong 148 bpm! I'm so excited!...and relieved!...For some reason, I've had this fear that we were going to get there, and not be able to find the heartbeat, and something would be wrong (I still hadn't announced it on FB yet, because of this fear)...I don't know why, but I'm glad to have that off my shoulders!...It all feels so much more real now!