Topic: Nesting!
View Single Post
March 26th, 2010, 12:48 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm doing the same thing. DH came home yesterday and said "I don't think the apartment has ever been so clean... you know it's just cable guys coming tomorrow, right?" We had some of FIL's employees come to the house today to install a new phone system his company is testing. I didn't care if it was just cable guys, I NEEDED to clean. I cleaned the toilet at midnight.... MIDNIGHT.

But I think a big reason is because I'm so stressed about Jonah. He's been crying non stop since Monday. I can't do anything to help him, he won't let me touch him or comfort him, so I think it is also manifesting itself into cleaning.

Oh, and I got that way with Jonah's room being painted. When I hit about 30 weeks, I just said "no, it needs done NOW." I wouldn't wait for my dad and brother to come and help, I knew I could get it done before they got there. Well they found a half exhausted pregnant lady sitting on the floor with a paint roller crying, and covered in blue paint LOL. They were SO MAD. All I had to do was wait a couple hours for them to get there!

So take it easy and try to wait for your MIL to help LOL

Click the blinkies!

Thank You, Pattyandthemoos, for my beautiful siggy!