View Single Post
April 1st, 2010, 08:38 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Yesterday was my 36 week appointment. I had my Group B strep test and my doctor did a cervical check while she was down there. She said i was *barely* 1 cm dilated. It was more than what i was expecting but from what people have told me it doesn't really mean much.. She still told me she didn't feel like he would be coming too soon. Camden is doing good BTW.. his HR was in the 130's. He kicked her while she was using the doppler. It's so cute to me because he does it practically every time she uses that thing on him!

When i came home from my appt i was thinking how it seemed like it would be FOREVER until he decided to come and i hadn't had any BH all day either. Well, i went and made dinner and started getting BH every couple minutes. I got a total of about 25 throughout the evening. They were also a "little" bit painful. Not sure if it really means much but i'm excited it seems like my body is at least getting prepared

Question for the ladies who've had a baby: At what point in time were you 1 CM and how long did you stay there? From what i'm hearing a woman can be at that point for weeks. It's a little discouraging.