View Single Post
April 6th, 2010, 02:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Right, we do seem whinny, but I kinda want to hit all the people who 'love' being pregnant... You know in reality they really dont, nobody likes sharing their body for 10 months, not being able to wash your toes (which I could not do for the first time this morning and got really sad), or eat food you love or even enjoy a nice little buzz on St. Pattys day! Come on!

I am in houston, our weather has been beatuiful! what I call Cali weather, mid 70s during the day and 50s at night. Saturday I took the dog to the dog park (it got up to 80) and I forgot water and was walking around the entire time, I made us leave early cause I thought I was going to faint!

Thanks for the bdays wishes... My husband is very sweet and tried very hard to get me something for my bday but he got me all kinds of stuff that has to do with the baby... I was like... I love all this stuff I really do, but come on, its already starting! hehehehe

Are your hormones starting to go crazy again? I am soooo afraid of what is going to happen after the baby gets here! hehehe