View Single Post
June 2nd, 2006, 07:58 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to GinaOfAllTrades
<span style="font-family:Tahoma">Quick background... My fiancee and I both have custody of our 6 yr old sons. We dated back in high school (10 yrs ago) and have been together for 2 yrs now.

Now for the issue...
I had no problems with his son until recently. I don\'t know if it because I am pregnant or maybe because his mom is pregnant too. (NOT DF\'s Baby LOL) She has just started to call him on a regular basis and only gets him 1 day every 2weeks...her mom gets him Friday night and Saturday of her weekend.

Anyway, everytime I tell him something whether it is to help DS clean up, brush his teeth for bed, to come to dinner, whatever. He will either ignore me and continue to do whatever he was doing or just give me this blank deer in the headlights look as if I am not speaking English or something. It is driving me up the wall. It is as if for some reason he now doesn\'t like me. Now I do not care if I am his friend, because I am his parent, but it would be nice to know what has caused the change. I treat him as if he is my own son, I love him to death and would do anything for him, BUT I have no clue what else to do.

Has anyone else had this problem, or any suggestions on what I can do? </span>