View Single Post
April 12th, 2010, 10:10 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Does your baby sleep right in bed with you or do you have a sidecar type thing (crib, arms reach co sleeper...etc)? He sleeps right in the bed with us. We are slowly trying to ween him of our bed.. really just so he is used to sleeping on his own and it isn't a huge shock later on. So he sleeps in his crib the first half of the night then comes with me after he wakes for his feeding

Do you enjoy co sleeping or do you do it just because it works well for you and baby? Both

Do you have any plans to move baby out of your bed any time soon? He sleeps maybe a total of 2-8 hours in his crib. It depends on his mood and how much he is teething that night. I want him sleeping totally on his own before we start TTC baby #2. I don't want him to think that he is being booted because of the baby and I can't have them both in the bed. DH doesn't have any plans of moving him out of the room though. When I asked him the other day what age he saw DS moving into his room (which is upstairs and our room is downstairs) he said not until at least 3 years. I don't see DS sleeping in the same room once baby #2 is born that is not fair to him. I never thought that having him upstairs would upset us so much... We looked for a downstairs master because I have terrible knees.