View Single Post
April 13th, 2010, 09:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Birthday Party Food Math. LOL Figured this would be a good place to ask since everybody here cooks for a group often LOL.

We're having Noah's 4th Birthday Party on Saturday (2 weeks early but my mom and aunt are going to be out of town during his actual birthday). Noah was selling Little Ceasar Fundraiser Pizza's for his preschool, so we bought a bunch and are going to have the pizza's and breadsticks for his birthday food. Breadsticks aren't a problem because we're just going to make all of those up since we wouldn't eat any of them later just us. Each pizza has 8 slices. There's going to be about 8 adults and my 3 kids (just family since his preschool throws him a little birthday party there on his birthday for all his school friends). My 3 kids will only eat maybe one piece between the 3 of them since they'll be more focused on the breadsticks and whatever crap my family brings them Ok.. so keeping in mind that there are going to be plenty of breadsticks to go around, how many pizzas would you cook up to feed 8 adults (3 men, 5 women)? Also, the pizza kits were only pepperoni.. everyone likes pepperoni but not everyone likes sausage or everything else. Would you just make all the pizza's pepperoni so you know everyone will get pizza they like or would you buy sausage and a few other things and make a pizza with other stuff on it hoping that the people who don't like all that stuff don't get stuck with only that pizza left.

Phew.. that sounded way to much like a math word problem that I hated in school LOL

PS.. if you know any good marinara sauce recipes for breadsticks, I'd LOVE to hear them.

Many Many Thanks to GraysMama (Chelsea) for my AMAZING Siggy!!!

Last edited by Mama to 4 Monsters; April 13th, 2010 at 09:15 AM.