View Single Post
April 13th, 2010, 12:05 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to countryjewelsc
I hope I'm not out of place saying this, I mean only the best here. I want to say a HUGE thanks to all birth moms! I was adopted as an infant, my adoptive parents took me home from the hospital at 3 days old. It was a closed adoption, so to this day (21 years later) i still have no info on my birth mother, but before the adoption agency used closed down, we were able to send letters back and forth to my birth mother, in one letter she sent me, when i was around 3 years old, she said how much she missed me, but is glad i was able to have the life i do. She was very young and not in the right place in her life to raise a child. By her being so unselfish, I was able to be raised by an amazing, loving family. Now that I have a child of my own, I can't even imagine how hard it was for her to make that decision. I am sitting here crying right now just thinking about it. Anyway, i just wanted to offer a huge thank you!! You ladies have made so many families complete, it takes a very strong woman to be in your place.

www.facebook.com/babylovecustoms, specializing in custom embroidery for children.

Make a pregnancy ticker