View Single Post
April 13th, 2010, 06:43 PM
Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
I am so sorry you are feeling this way. We are here for you and you can PM me if you need to talk to someone. It may just be baby blues as you are only 2 weeks PP. And you may find that as you find a new routine it won't be this way. A fussy baby does make life more...interesting and challenging. You will start to learn those que's over time and most likely he is fussy because he needs something. But since he is so new you are still learning. They don't come with a manual but I so wish they did . I would say if you get to a point where you don't even want to hold your baby call your doctor. If you think that things might improve then wait it out and see how the next 4 weeks go. When in doubt call. I am sure you are tired and it sounds like you are worried about many things outside of just the baby himself. I would talk to your DH about your concerns about your marriage. It may help. You don't have to tell him everything just what you feel might help. Children change your life, but with communication you will grow together and love more. You may find that your DH has some of the same worries but didn't want to bother you with them. We are here if you need us. Keep us posted.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/