View Single Post
April 14th, 2010, 08:09 AM
SAHM of 3 Drama Queens!
Send a message via AIM to Karine119 Send a message via MSN to Karine119 Send a message via Yahoo to Karine119
I was induced with my first at 39 weeks, labored (barely) for 24 hours and she just never moved down and had a c/s. 13 months later and without the knowledge I have now I went for a repeat. With my little girl this time around I stood up and fought. My midwife groups OB they work with told me no later than 40.5 weeks, I saw her again just days before I hit 41 weeks and she was having me be called to schedule my repeat for 42 weeks. The next day I went into labor on my own and delivered by c/s at 41 weeks exact. There were many factors in why I went for a repeat which are above in the birth story forum in my birth story, but I did go into labor, I did labor for 14-18 hours, my contractions did progress and get stronger and assume they made progress with my body but I don't know for certain. I'd say tell your OB you are more comfortable to book your repeat for 42 weeks. They can't force you to have a c/s regardless of how hard they make it seem like you have to.