View Single Post
April 15th, 2010, 08:49 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm doing better, still with an occasional bad day or bad moments during my day. I have been seeing an improvement in how I feel towards my DH the past few weeks, which is awesome! It makes me so happy to feel the urge to hug him, kiss him and cuddle with him. I haven't felt that in over 3 years, so it's a relief to see it finally coming back. When I first started the medication, I felt better but that is one thing that didn't improve right away.

We're getting ready for vacation tomorrow so I've been feeling a little overwhelmed with everything I have to do. I've been exercising regularly which has really helped with my mood and my energy level. I started exercising both for that benefit and to help lose weight and I've only lost about 5lbs and I've stalled. It's been frustrating because I still have a lot to lose (about 20lbs to be at my ideal weight) and I'm doing everything I should and it's just not coming off. I know a side effect of depression medication is weight gain and I have a feeling that's why I've stopped losing (and it's been a slow weight loss to start with, those 5lbs were lost over 2 months). I'm just tryign to think positive and remember that the exercise is probably keeping me from gaining weight, so not losing is better than gaining!

How are you doing lately Jessi?

Expecting baby #4 - It's a BOY!