View Single Post
April 21st, 2010, 01:20 AM
* I <3 Jane Austen *
Send a message via Yahoo to JMC1988
Please post your requests here for me! Please leave the info you want included, pictures, themes or colors, wording. The more info the better. If you don't have any ideas, I don't mind coming up with something from scratch. If you would like to see some of my work, here is my 2011 Gallery (JMC1988's 2011 Gallery) & 2012 Gallery (JMC1988's 2012 Gallery)

Or if you prefer, you can PM me your request!

Siggies could take me a few days to complete, so please allow 72 hours for me to complete your siggy. Most times it will be done sooner.

Here are my rules to go along with the regular board rules -

• If you post multiple pics please specify which ones you prefer and those that are optional / least preferred.
  • Please specify a theme you have in mind, as I will not re-make a siggy because you don't like the one I have made, besides correcting info.
  • Please have at least the JM minimum of 50 posts before requesting from me. I prefer you to have at least 100 and be an active member of JM.
  • Please be sure to respond to the pickup post so I know you received your siggy.
  • Lastly, if you would please note that I made your siggy, I would greatly appreciate it.

If I see that I don't have a kit to work with what you want, I will PM you, so that we can work something out.

Thanks!

Last edited by JMC1988; November 18th, 2013 at 10:55 AM.