View Single Post
April 24th, 2010, 01:51 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I figured I'd drop back in and kind of reintroduce myself. I posted here last year around when my older DS was diagnosed with several food allergies. He's now just a little over 2. When he was retested last fall most of his numbers went down except for his milk allergy had gotten worse. He's allergic to milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, & soy. His wheat and soy allergies are pretty minor and he can have some of them without problems (the wheat causes problems with his eczema in the winter)

Anyway now that it has been a year since his diagnosis and he's doing pretty well. He is kind of a picky eater (a normal toddler thing I guess) but with the foods he can eat and being a picky eater on top of that it is kind of a pain. Then this past week he has suddenly started to break out every time he eats tomatoes which he never had a problem with before.

I have a one year old who doesn't seem to have any of the same food allergy issues that Will does which is nice but also makes it hard when Will sees his baby brother eating foods that he can't have.

[