Topic: .
View Single Post
April 27th, 2010, 07:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by moon~maiden View Post
try making a garlic paste that you can apply- mince some garlic and cook it very lightly in olive oil, just to make it a bit soft. Don't let it burn or anything. Put it in a bowl and make sure it's covered with extra oil or it will dry out.

You can apply it every night before you go to bed. Obviously you need to use a pantyliner or something. It will take a few weeks but if you are dilgent it will go down. It might not go away totally because of hormones during pregnant. I recently did this and it helped.
I have done this and the skinless potato remedy! I really think the "natural" things we have tried are what has helped me so much over the past couple of days.

It's not even painful anymore so I'm hoping the Gastro will say "oh this is just excess and it will go down now"

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon~maiden View Post
so what is the reason she gave for suggesting an epi vs no epi in this instance? I'm finding it hard to understand that one.
To let the baby come down on it's own.
This was the same thing the OB talked about (when we consulted with him) if my BP got too high to manage with my Brain AVM/cranial pressure

They claimed that your body would take over at a certain point? I have never heard of this personally, but apparently it is something they are doing in Europe???