View Single Post
April 28th, 2010, 02:40 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Carrie429
haha I meant to post this here this morning but was in a hurry and ended up posting it in my playroom lol. It has not been my week. Anyway, lets try this again....

This is another idea Jen and I were tossing around and thought would be a lot of fun and I wanted to gauge interest in it!

Scrapper of the week would be a week long event for each person. We did this on the PCOS board and everyone had a good time with it. How it would work is each week a new person would be chosen at random and each day you would post something about you! This is how the schedule worked when we did it before:

Monday: Post an intro about you, family etc - this can be long or short, up to you!

Tuesday: Post 20 facts about yourself.

Wednesday: Share pictures of yourself, family, etc . . .

Thursday: Answer any questions the ladies might have for you (please save all questions for this day!)

Friday: Post 10 pics that other members request from you. All pic requests must be submitted by Wednesday 5 PM of your week, that way you have Wed - Fri to take, upload and post them. If you get more than 10 you can pick the 10 you would like to share, or share more than 10. It's up to you!

So who is interested? we could get a sign up through next week and start the following week after!

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy! ~*~ Blog ~*~bfp Chart