JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2004 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f48-2004-playroom/)
-   -   7 year old Doctor vissited (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f48-2004-playroom/2504250-7-year-old-doctor-vissited.html)

icesfire March 21st, 2012 05:21 AM

7 year old Doctor vissited

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

o.k. Yesterday I wand with my tow kids for the doctor visited. It was lest say very confusing My olders Jessica is 52 pound 3'11 and my young Mya is 30 pound (Mya 1 and Jessica 7) So off couse being 6 year a ported I exempted that to be more of a pound different in them. So I ask the doctor Jessica is 50% and Mya is at the 97% she say my girl are both healthy but mya going to be bigger then Jessica. We wand out about the yearly exspam with Jessica Seem my little girl hit the change of life she only 7 and is become a woman :eek:. Anyone elles have a save year old doing this or is it just me?

K.A.T March 21st, 2012 07:45 AM

Re: 7 year old Doctor vissited

If she hit the change this young, it could be another issue causing her to go through it so soon. DSD hit the change at 9, but she has a thyroid issue that caused it to come that early.

icesfire March 21st, 2012 08:03 AM

The doctor don't seem to thank it was early compared to family history. I was 8 when my change started my sitter and countess too. Was just wending if I the only 04 mom with one going those the change. Maybe I should have the doctor run some test to make shore everything is o.k. or Maybe I just being a freak out mommy. Not wending my older to grow up.

Mom2Brendan March 21st, 2012 08:54 AM

It used to be considered too early when kids were changing before age 8 but now they have come out to say its to early when you start before age 6.

I can say I seen some changes in Brendan's peers who are girls so if your daughter is going thru the change she's not alone.

Brendan is a boy who is 7 1/2 yr old he shows some signs of change and that's early for boys but then I learned just because there is light hair on these parts it doesn't mean he's going thru the change yet.

It's scary to think of our gradeschoolers growing up and molding themselves to be future woman/men

badgirl11381 March 21st, 2012 09:44 AM

My daughter was nine. But, everything was normal..her dads side of the family was early too.

icesfire March 21st, 2012 02:24 PM

thank you all I only have to be consered about my younger one Mya who is 19 month and not talking right then of course the new baby that on the way. LOL I don't real need a other Health thing on my plate right now.

LJD3Tdance March 21st, 2012 10:51 PM

I hear a lot of kids are doing it earlier these days, lots of theories on why.